Sunday, September 30, 2012

Prayer

Hi All, I can hardly believe it but Caleb will be home soon! Wow, seems like such a long time since I have seen him! I am so looking forward to his return! Below is a list of prayer requests he has for his return trip so if you could join me in lifting him up in prayer. Thanks! His flight leaves Africa on October 6th and he will be in the USA on the 7th. As he shares stories when he returns I will post them on here!

.
Here are a few prayer requests about the trips etc.:

For the drive to the airport, that we don't encounter any car trouble
and that we don't have trouble at all the road blocks.

Immigration at the airport, that everything goes smoothly and nicely
there.  That they don't give us any trouble etc.

For the flights.

For Phillips and Abed's drive home from the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment